I’m even smiling as I type this I was so happy with their service and amazing commitment to the utmost in patient satisfaction. When you are a patient with The Smile Specialists you really are in charge and free to ask and question as many things as possible while you are there. Let’s face it, dental work isn’t cheap especially when you are getting something done as permanent as braces. You’re the one who’s going to have to live with it so be sure when you look yourself in the mirror you can smile with confidence knowing you made the best choice. You can start by picking up the phone and calling the smile specialists, that is the number one choice in my book. They were able to hook me up with invisalign braces which have really changed my life. Since wearing invisalign I have more confidence, a boyfriend and I smile so much more in pictures, I don’t even mind having pictures of me around the house anymore. My orthodontist at the smile specialists recommended I weigh my options heavily before installing something in my mouth that was semi permanent. I have sensitive skin so that was taken into consideration as well, for that matter alone could derail the whole idea of braces. What I needed was something semi hard plastic and removable, washable and something that wouldn’t stain or yellow over time. The answer in every way was invisalgn and I couldn’t be happier. Pick up the phone and give these guys a call, they will take great care of you.
Category Archives: orthodontist
Orthodontics Advise: Caring While at Home
An orthodontist is the one that will manage your orthodontic treatment but as a patient you also have your own responsibilities to do to get good and ideal results. Moreover, it will help you get a good future ahead. Orthodontic treatment doesn’t just happened inside an orthodontic clinic but it will also continue even though you’re at home. While at home there is a list of things you have to do in order to get good results and that’s to take good care not just your teeth but the orthodontic appliance attached to you as well. When you are cleaning your teeth, make sure to clean the wires and braces as well. Here are some list to help and guide you when cleaning the teeth, gums and appliances.
1. If there are appliances attached to you, make sure to remove it when you want to brush your teeth. As long as it is removable there are no problems in removing it.
2. Do a circular motion in every tooth and gently brush the gum line where the tooth and gum meet, make sure to use fluoride toothpaste and a soft compact toothbrush in doing so.
3. It is advisable to brush each tooth for ten seconds or more.
4. If you got fixed braces, make sure you brush it firmly starting from the outside until in the hidden part of the braces.
5. After brushing, wash your mouth and spit the excess paste inside. Get a mirror and look if the braces and your teeth are clean and shiny.
To get good Denver orthodontics treatment results, you have to pay attention in all the instructions given to you and make sure to accomplish them all.